NNO 2019 BLOCK PARTY REGISTRATION
- Please be aware that completing registration DOES NOT guarantee a visit from any agency.
- Registration must be submitted by September 15th in order to be officially registered with APD.
- Changes to your submission cannot be made after the above date.
- Please also register your party with the National Association of Town Watch - www.natw.org
- National Night Out is on the 1st Tuesday in October - RAIN OR SHINE. Changing the party date will require the organizer to arrange agency visits on his or her own.
- Closing streets requires permitting from the City of Austin. Please do not close streets without proper permitting.
- The APD Office of Community Liaison is not responsible for sending agency representatives to parties.
Thinking about closing your street for your block party? Please visit www.austintexas.gov/blockparty for more information.
Please note: There is no kickoff event this year.
Download and pass out block party invites.
TWO WAYS TO REGISTER
1. Download and send in a registration form.
Austin Police Office of Community Liaison
PO Box 68900
Austin, TX 78768-9001
2. Register on-line below.